LOL, this had me puzzled for a bit. While playing with my mac, I noticed the screen dimmed everytime I hit the delete key.
- the mac book pro adjust screen brightness to the ambient light
- it has two light sensors in the stereo speakers
- when pressing the delete, your hand covers one of them
- normally this is not a problem
- … unless you are in a dark room with a desk light to the right of the mac
Otherwise things are fine with my new Mac. Annoying things include having to learn new keybindings and our annoying windows based intranet stuff.
But consider me switched.