I’ve cleaned up the static part of my website:
- Deleted most pages. Where appropriate, I’ve moved content to my blog.
- Stuff I created in the past has been backdated and posted to my blog under the createdbyjilles label
- There’s a new ‘about’ me page
- The rest was so out of date, I just removed it.
- Updated the layout slightly.
- I’ve adopted a more readable color scheme for links
- I’ve used a wider banner photo so that it looks good on pages of 1600 pixels wide before it starts repeating.
- I’ve tweaked the html slightly.
That’s about it. If you miss old content or see broken links, let me know.